Tuesday, October 14, 2008

God is great, The scan was great

I know I promised to let you know how my CT Scan went yesterday but we were in the doctor's office all day! They got behind and Kaye and I ended up waiting over 4 hours to see Dr. Morris. I was so glad when he came in with the results. He told me and Kaye that he saw no signs of activity and that he was 99.5 percent pleased with the results of the gamma radation! Well I am 100% pleased. It has been a very tough week for me and Kaye and I can tell you the devil will play with your mind and cause you to believe in the worst case scenerio! It is tough to fight through the mind and where it wants to wonder especially at night. I would like awake at night and with every little pain or every little hitch, I would start to believe that oh no I can feel the tumor growing inside me. I know that is foolish to think but if you ever have to endure cancer and treatment, it will become a real life, never leave your mind for one minute thing.

Kaye and I rested very well last night. My next scan is in 3 months so I give God the glory for such a miracle. If you had seen me in May with my cut all the way down my belly and the pain all through June, you would not have given me much chance. Good thing we don't trust man and trust God because he knows what he is doing and we are on his time not ours.

Rejoice with me and continue to pray for me as I witness to anyone who will listen to what God is doing in my life!

God Bless you all
Tim

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God ! I am so happy for you, Kaye, Matt & Ryan. All have been thru so much. God is so Great. We give him all the praise.
Kaye made my day when she called & told me .I called everyone I could think of with the great news.I miss being there with all. I love you all so much.I know Mrs. Greene is still calling everybody with the great news also.Love,Lucille

October 15, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, Praise GOD! I am also happy that you posted this so soon. I have been looking every day. Hope your dreams for now on are filled with the sweet dreams of heaven. Our prayers are with you and Kay, Matt and Ryan every day.
Love,
Martha, JL and Michael

October 15, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is FABULOUS news!! Yes praise God for his miracle. We are so happy to hear your good news.

Much Love,
Susan Blair & David

October 16, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, Amen, and Amen!!! To God be the glory. Love to you all,
Mike, Lynne, Blake, and Brooke.

October 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home