Tuesday, May 13, 2008

UPDATE

My oncologist called today and made his recommendation and after conferring with some of his peers and the doctor who oversaw my stem cell transplant and the decision is to surgically remove the spot that I have sitting on the top of my stomach.

Jeff Crane is going to have his surgeon call us this week and schedule a meeting and hopefully do the surgery next week. WoW that is fast! Jeff told me that the procedure is a lot like a gall bladder removal. The recovery time is almost the same.

Soooo onward we go and Dr. Crane says that this is the only spot in my body and it is not attached to any organ so it is free to be removed. I have had the spot since my November Scans so it is time to remove it.

I am so thankful for the knowledge that God gives these oncologists and surgeons and I am convinced we are headed for open highway!

Continue to keep me in your prayers as I pray for you all

God Bless
Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home