Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Doctors Visit January 21

Just wanted to let you know that my doctor visit with Dr. Crane went well a week or so ago. He is pleased with the sound of my lungs and says that I am doing well. I still have the left over areas from my last bout with shingles and often they hurt and as you know the shingles can drive you crazy. Luckily I have a drug called lyrica which helps but the spots never go away......rats.......

My dad is very sick and needs your prayers. I truly believe that even with all I have gone through, he has gone through more. He had been having problems with water collecting on his stomach and last Friday he had a Denver Shunt put in which helps him pump the water off his stomach that collects there without having to go to the doctor every time. We have visited with him the last couple of weeks and every visit is special. He never complains and he is always glad to see us. I know he desires your prayers as do I.

Kaye left on Monday of this week to go help my mom and sisters with my dad. She is so good to help other people in need. If there ever was a saint she is one. I miss her dearly. This is the longest we have been apart since I was diagnosed in August 2005. Pray for her safe return home.

My youngest Ryan (the tatoo getter) has now decided he wants to shave his head so we agreed, I mean he IS 18 how can we oppose him. He is such a good young man and it appears he feels this is what he wants so we agreed and he looks good. He has a lot of friends who are buzzing their heads. Go figure.

My next scan is scheduled for March so I will let you know the date.

So long for now

God Bless you
Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home