Saturday, March 08, 2008

Its been a month

It has been a month since I lost my dad and I still imagine him as just being out of town. Its kind of sad to know you don't have that person to talk to or get an opinion from. Sometimes you feel like you are on an island but then again, I have my mom and my sisters and my wife and kids and so I am blessed to have had my dad for 72 years.

Mom is doing great. She has not missed a beat except for battling a cold which we all have had this time of year. Kaye is still shaking off the effects of a cold from a month ago.

I am so blessed to have such a great family to support me. This week has been spring break for Matt and Ryan and once again the house is filled with conversation and dialogue and laughter and most all the beautiful experience of just laying eyes on my children and seeing how they are maturing and growing into great adults. I just love to look at them and marvel at how they have grown.

I just learned that my neice Natalie got accepted to college and I am very happy for her and I know she will love College.

I am breathing so much better now and my stamina has rebounded so well that Kaye and I are travelling a lot with work. I ask that you continue to pray for me as I pray for you.

God is good
Love to you all
Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home