Wednesday, February 20, 2008

CAT Scan comes back good

Just wanted to let everyone know that I had my CAT Scan on Monday and Monday night my doctor called and said it looked good. He said I showed that I was stopped up with a lot of gunk from my sinus's to my lungs. I told him I knew that because I had been blowing my nose for 3 days!

I see my new Radiologist on Friday. My old one whom Kaye and I loved took a job in Charlotte.

I have missed up dating everyone over the last two months becasuse of my dad's condition and this congestion. Seems everyone has it.

Praise God for another clear scan. That is number 3. I continue to ask you to pray for me and my family as we move through the times without my dad. I continue to ask that you remember me in prayer becasue that is why I am here today to be a witnessing miracle of God's healing ability.

God Bless you all
Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home