Tuesday, January 08, 2008

update

I see it has been since December 20th that I posted something so I thought I would catch up tonight. We had a wonderful Christmas with both Matt and Ryan coming home. Of course the latest craze is a video game called guitar hero and we watched Matt (who is already pretty good) and Ryan do it for hours. Even our nephews Michael and Hunter were caught up in the playing.

Christmas was very special for me because last year I had just come home from my stem cell transplant and it was tough. Kaye did such a wonderful job of nursing me back to health, She still does a great job. I go back to my doctor on January 21 and I have a C-Scan in March.

My mom's birthday is January 10th so here is a shout out to mom HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I am working most days for 6 hours or so. We have been buring up the highway going back to Gastonia this past month. This weekend we took the boys and visited my dad. What a great time we had with my sisters, nieces, and my boys together at mom and dad's.

Today Matt and Ryan went back to school so we are missing them. I am reading a book from our long time friend Jentzen Franklin and watching his TV show. He is so dynamic.

Well thats all for this post

God Bless You
Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home