Friday, August 07, 2009

More on the Vacation of a lifetime

I wanted to follow up on my earlier entry about our vacation. My guys and gal loved San Diego. We went on Tuesday night to see the San Diego Padres play and it was a wonderful venue. All the sites and sounds of a live baseball game. The hotdogs and pretzels were wonderful. Kaye and I enjoyed large burgers and fries! We loved it. Kaye and the boys also went to the San Diego Zoo which is world class. They took lots of pics and Clay Fussell was such a whiz on all the animals. He know something about each one. If you ever see him ask him about the dung beetles! Quite an amazing story. We had an opportunity to take the mass transit downtown to eat one night. Mass Transit is just not for us if you know what I mean.

Here's a quick update on me. 3 treatments are in the books and I feel great! Gonna lose my hair again so I am taking suggestions on a hat this time.

Love to you all
Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home