Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"Your Scan looks good"

Those were the words I heard from Doctor Jeff Crane yesterday afternoon after having my second PET scan in 5 months. Praise God for his healing and answer to prayers. Thank you for your persistence in calling my name in your prayers. I was so happy to hear his words over the phone. Kaye was on the line as well. He said now we need to get you off the prednesone and told him I was all for it!

I will have a visit with my radiologist tomorrow and he will tell me more in detail about the test and what to expect in my recovery. We also got a note from him telling us he is leaving his practice here in Raleigh and relocating to Charlotte so unless I continue to see one of his partners, I will not see him after December. Change is inevitable in life as long as we are all in business of furthering our lives and careers and providing for our families. Dr Anderson spent 12 years here in Raleigh and I believe that God led him to us in a time when I needed help.

Kaye has planned a 1 year birthday party for me this Saturday. It will be 1 years on the 15 of this month that I had a stem cell transplant. I can't believe a year has gone by so quickly. It will be nice to celebrate.

I am in the process of getting stronger each day. The fatigue is still present and I run out of gas after a few hours. I still need oxygen to help me when I over exert but for now "the scan was good" and I praise God for it!

God bless you all
Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home