Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A ministry comes in many forms

I spoke to my mother the other day who told me of the many people she sends my blog out to. I am honored to have you read it and share my thoughts with you. My mom has a unique mail ministry that touches so many lives. Those who are homebound, those in prison, those who just want to know how I am doing. Again I say I am honored to have you share my thoughts.

I told Mom that she could send this out to anyone who wanted to know how I am doing. In my earlier posts I forgot to tell you that the doctor has schedule me for a PET Scan in November. This is a scan that detects any activity going on inside my body. I ask that you continue to pray for me and ask God to return this scan as negative of activity.

My Mom is a tremendous giver and has a great deal of passion for her family and mail partners. She is currently a caregiver for my dad who has had a rocky road the past few months and continues to need our prayers. He is still my number 1 fan and is always upbeat when I talk to him. I can only hope to have his enthusiasm for life!. God will see him through and provide rest for mom and dad with your prayers.

To those that read this I offer you my love and prayers for any situation that you may be facing. I have seen the hand of God work. It is not always right away and as a young person I could never understand why God was so slow to react but now I see that God unfolds our livepaths and does not flash it all at once. This unfolding is slow and graceful and always to our benefit.

Next post will be a suggestion from me for reading a couple of books that changed my life but for now

God Bless you all

Tim

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

November 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home