Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Update for me

I am doing really well at this time Praise God! I continue to have good days and bad days for example yesterday (Monday) I could hardly walk or talk without taking Oxygen. By the way I had my PFT test and of course as predicted I did not do well. Right now I am at a very low lung capacity. I met with my Radiologist Oncologist two weeks ago and he said that it was for certain that I would have some lung lost from the radiation but how much is just not predictable. I then met with my regular Oncologist and told me the same thing. He said we need to wean you off the predneszone and so he gave me the dosage for the next couple of weeks and hopefully I will come off that and stabilize my weight. By the way I am back up to 200 lbs so I have got to watch all the late night frosted mini wheats and donuts that I now eat. I just love frosted miniwheats right now.

I do not go back to see the doctors until the second week of October. Praise God for all his mercies and healing.

November 15 will be my second birthday! I told Kaye last night that the doctors in Chapel Hill told me when they were injecting me with my stem cells on November 15th that this would become my second birthday. If God allows I will have been off Chemotherapy for 1 year on the week prior to November 15th. Praise God! My dad is having problems with his chemotherapy. Keep him in your prayers he is such a fine man and needs your prayers

God Bless you All
Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home