Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Lets try this again

my chest x-ray came back the same as the one in September so Praise God for his healing and grace. I visited the radiation oncologist who told me he was very pleased with how I was doing and how I was progressing. I asked that all important question and he told me this, I asked "Doctor Anderson is there a point in time when you will say no need for anymore visits as you are cured" to which he said, Hodgkings Lymphoma is a cancer that might go into remission for many years and then reappear, we will always be checking you it just may be over longer periods of time. I choose to believe that I received a miracle from God and I am going to claim his healing. Please join me in proclaiming that same if you would just say or whisper "Thank you God for Tim's healing!" I appreciate it

We did visit Lucille and Bob in their mountain home and had a great time. Lucille and Bob treated us like royalty. Kaye and I were pretty tired from the weeks travels and Lucille let us sleep as much as we wanted. We got to meet some of their friends and they treated us to grilled steaks. It was a wonderful time of fellowship. Lucille prepared a mountain breakfast that was a feast! Grits, eggs, montain honey, mountain applebutter, country ham, gravy all served outside on their deck. Oh my just thinking about it makes we want to go back and experience that again!!!! Sorry to temp you so.

We were all set to see my nephew Carson and believe it or not, Kaye caught Conjunctivitis and could not visit him at my mothers. She was so disappointed. I did get to see and hold little Carson and he was so precious to hold. I remember by two sons at that new born age and it was good to have that feeling again.

I post another blog and tell you about the dosage of prednisone and our trip to Greenville NC but for now

God bless you all

Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home