Monday, November 05, 2007

Some days are not always rosy

Here it is November 4th and the weather has turned to the chilly side. I told Kaye that cold weather is not my favorite time of the year. I get cold even under the air conditioning during the summer months. This month as you may know is a particularly difficult month because the 15th will be one year since my stem cell transplant. I told Kaye the brisk morning air and the cool days bring back unpleasant memories of that period of my life. My mom says it is called anniversary sickness where you remember an unpleasant event that has happened in your past and upto that time you are sick when you dwell on it. I am ready to get over it!

On Monday the 12th I go for another PET Scan, Please pray for me. On Wednesday we get the results and on next Thursday I go for a PFT. I have had some problems with breathing and fatigue and I hope it is coming from the reduction in the prednesone that I have been taking. Needless to say I will have some troublesome nights until we get the results of the PET. ANY CANCER patitent will tell you these are the most troublesome days the days before a PET. I will let you know the results as soon as I hear from the doctors.

I know this is a brief entry but at this time I just want to meditate on Monday and ask God's wonderful hand be on me.

God Bless you all
Tim

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Dear Tim (& Kaye), we had no idea what was up in your lives this year until we got your card! WOW! We are so glad that you are doing better and it sounds like the boys have turned out to be wonderful young men. We will keep up on your progress now. Have a wonderful new year! Love always, Jim, Laurie, Katie, and Ashley Stella

December 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home