Monday, August 27, 2007

Big Happenings this week

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update. Tomorrow (the 28th) I go for a PFT test which will test my lung function. I already know I am probably going to had diminished lunch function so I think it is a matter of how much and for how long if not permanently.

On Thurs I see my Radiology Oncologist for the first time since my last Radiation treatment. Any Cancer Patient will tell you it is always an apprehensive week when its time to go see the Doctors....... This is so true.

On Thursday I am sure we will schedule a PET Scan and of course that is always an apprehensive week. Pray for me to be confident and sure of the miracle I have received.

These days fatigue is still the operative word. Man if I get rid of this I am on easy street.

Continue to remember my Dad in your prayers. He goes tomorrow for treatment number 3.

Will update everyone after this week is over!

God Bless you all
Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home