Thursday, July 12, 2007

Treatment # 7 is in

Just wanted to let you know that we are sailing through the treatments and number 7 was completed today. I am feeling really good. I weighed in at the same weight as last week 185.2 Gotta get that .2 in. I feel good and some of the new clothes Kaye bought me feel good. The XL's I was wearing really hung on me so believe it or not I am a 36 waist and a medium shirt! Oh my gosh I have not been that since I first got married which will be 26 years ago on August 2 of this year! And I might also not mention that I will be 51 on the 26th of this month so July is a special month for me! HA!

The doctor today reduced my prednesone to 40 mgs starting tomorrow so we will see how my short windedness goes as we wean me off of the prednesone. There goes the overpowering desire for fudge stripped cookies at 3:00 am. The Oxygen that I have really comes in handy sometimes still especially if I over do it.

I told a friend today that God has so changed my life for the better and even though the prednesone makes me edgy and sometimes rude when I speak to people I always apologize for it and tell them that I love them and that this is the steroids in the prednesone and not me so if I have done that to you Please accept my apologies as well.

I still need your prayers for my dad. He had a colonostomy on Monday and Praise God it was clear but we need to find out what is making him sick. Also remember Rhonda Woodlief who is a friend of ours who just found out she has a rare form of cancer found in a lump under her arm! God is a healing God and I claim their healing right now!

Kaye's last day is tomorrow so the office threw a party for her today. She felt so special.

We returned to Gastonia this weekend to attend the 1 year birthday of our nieces daughter and Matt and Ryan came down Saturday. They loved seeing my mother and father and some of their family that they don't see on a regular basis!

Ryan starts to NC State August 19th! Keep him in your prayers. He is such a fine young man and we have not worries about him adjusting!

Please keep praying for me as I will you


God Bless you All
Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home